And only $350 to convert it from 600cc to 750cc?!?

(among other things!!!)

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3745545237.html

1998 Smokin Joe Edition Honda Cbr 600 F3I (Monument, CO)

This bike is going to be really hard for me to let go of...... Its an amazing bike!! Runs strong!
1998 Smokin Joe Edition Honda Cbr 600 F3I
This bike is a VERY rare edition which I am sure you know
It was laid down at a VERY low speed. It was dropped on its left side. The right side as well as the exhaust is still intact. The front end is pretty messed up and the headlight is not intact.
Here's are somethings I have done to the bike and why I am asking the price I am:
1. It was originally a 600 and I had it professionally converted to a 750--Its a fast bike--Cost me $350
2. I also put a new chain and sprockets on it which also make it fast cause of the sprocket size --Cost me $250
3. Two BRAND NEW Not even 10 miles on them --Professional cop tires that--cost me $750 to get
4. I tore the heart of the exhaust system (which makes it louder) and put a yoshi Pipe on it...Cost me $$800
5. NEW BRAKES less that 10 miles on them --$150
6. I bought the bike last year with 25,000 miles on it for $5000 and now it has 30,000 miles on it
7. Got the carburetors cleaned also-its NOT fuel injected- but its been cleaned so it runs and sounds amazing!
8.This bike is a limited edition PROFESSIONALLY Signed Edition Smoking Joe
9. I took very good care of this bike...Garage kept VERY Clean ALOT OF Plus's
10. I have a set of BRAND NEW HID headlights and Bike Stands That I can throw in if the price is right
11. I had it looked over by a motorcycle mechanic and he said its gonna be about $700 to get this thing fixed up and back on the streets
It also comes with a brand new set of HID headlights.
Please TEXT 7193320505 and make me offers--I am willing to sell the bike for lower price if I take off somethings. Thanks for looking