http://rideapart.com/2013/12/10-reas...-a-motorcycle/

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

Taste the rainbow...B*itch
    http://www.pajiba.com/videos/awesome...inbow-btch.php

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Date a Woman Who Rides a Motorcycle

f'k you!
    i'm sure i'm not the only one on here who doesn't need to be reading stuff like that! not to mention all the women in it are hot. I was glad there was a "10 reasons to NOT date a woman who rides a motorcycle", but it just was nowhere near as convincing as why we should.
    At least I don't need the approval of my woman to buy bikes, I'm a strong male--i do what i want!

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

Chocolate Thunder

It is just a article. ..no reason for your complete rudeness.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

I'm lucky enough to be with a lady who rides. She's on the Dirtbike now and I can't wait for her to jump to the street. She also snowboards and skateboards. She rips at all three. Hopefully soon we will be able to add skydiving to that list. I like it because she can crash and not want to go home. She gets muddy and dirty and doesn't mind crude humor. She's also a babe! I could never stand for a girl who doesn't ride or doesn't think I should ride. Its a pre requisite. Girls on bikes rock...and give me a boner.
    www.chuckdavisrestorations.com

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

Go Stoner #27 "The Absolute Intercontinental Ballistic Missile of MotoGP!"

Go Sykes #66 2013 WSBK Champion. Go Green!

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Generic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    f'k you!
    i'm sure i'm not the only one on here who doesn't need to be reading stuff like that! not to mention all the women in it are hot. I was glad there was a "10 reasons to NOT date a woman who rides a motorcycle", but it just was nowhere near as convincing as why we should.
    At least I don't need the approval of my woman to buy bikes, I'm a strong male--i do what i want!
    If this was sarcasm it didn't translate well.

gmr, lol, that's no way for an aspiring squid to act

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

#5 - my favorite..

#3 's mine, satrso jeans, dstore jacket, looks like she's got it goin on. what bike is that?

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Generic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    #3 's mine, satrso jeans, dstore jacket, looks like she's got it goin on. what bike is that?
    Electric Zero S

http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/zero-s/

I prefer more women to get into bike riding. Nice to see ladies out on bikes, plus they are easy on the eyes. Last time I went dirt riding with my buddies we all looked like hammered shit. Women clean up a lot better than I do
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Wed Dec 18th, 2013 at 11:55 AM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

So 3 of my biggest hobbies are bikes cars and guns. I'm going to sound really weird here, but I don't want to date a girl who lists any of these as her hobbies. I'm attracted to girly girls, who like shopping, makeup, and other normal girl stuff. I'm not sure why, but that's how I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    So 3 of my biggest hobbies are bikes cars and guns. I'm going to sound really weird here, but I don't want to date a girl who lists any of these as her hobbies. I'm attracted to girly girls, who like shopping, makeup, and other normal girl stuff. I'm not sure why, but that's how I am.
    so women who ride aren't girlie girls?? I don't know about you, but I've seen some smokin hot badass women riding bikes. And would never for a moment think they weren't into girlie stuff. I've also seen some beautiful women at the shooting range. Maybe you should get out more
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I guess not all of the time. It's nothing against the girls who do ride and shoot, in fact I love hanging out with the girls who do (Especially Kerry!), but I don't like the girls I date to be into that stuff. It's weird I know, but when I mention that I'm doing a fuel pump on my BMW, I don't want the girl to start asking knowledgeable questions about it, I want her to be bored with the conversation at that. I guess a lot of its stubbornness, because I will always want to think I know more than her about cars, and don't want to ever be told otherwise. Like yes, I don't need to be reminded that the BMW fuel pump needs to be primed.

Chocolate Thunder

Lmao...I still play with my girlie barbies. But anyways I get what your saying..it is hard to wear a skirt and heels on a bike and forget doing your hair and then wearng a helmet.

Kerry
    Suzuki Gladius 650
    GSXR 750

I got passed by a chick out at Miller. Her pony tail was flapping in the wind. Hottest thing I ever saw. After the session I went over and introduced myself....she was married

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    f'k you!

haha.... But females who ride are cool folks for the most part. But if they can wrench even better

Quote Originally Posted by kawasakirob View Post
    I got passed by a chick out at Miller. Her pony tail was flapping in the wind. Hottest thing I ever saw. After the session I went over and introduced myself....she was married
    usually how it always works. Story of my life, if they aren't married, they're taken or the classic "I'm not looking for anyone right now" line. Any more I watch them for a bit to see if they have a guy hanging around them. If they do, don't even waste my time.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Quote Originally Posted by Generic View Post
    If this was sarcasm it didn't translate well.
    oh wow, I'm now starting to see it through Townies point of view. People really do like to take everything seriously sometimes

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Sounds like you feel a bit insecure and less of a man if they have the same hobbies, especially if they know more about cars, or can shoot and ride better than you.
    Women can still be all of what you mentioned that you like above AND more. (but of course, it's all in your taste in women)

It can be difficult to be a girly girl when riding, let alone not be surrounded by men all the time. Monday - Friday, I'm a girly girl with full on make up, hair and nails done wearing professional attire. Saturday-Sunday are a different story on the dress, but I still try to look girly. I do normal girl stuff (whatever that is, baking? lol). (When I tell people that I ride, they are totally surprised, since I definitely don't look the part!) I not big into shopping and hanging out with high maintenance women because frankly, they tend to get on my nerves and we don't have much to talk about. I prefer hanging out with my girl and guy friends, going shooting and talking about bikes.
    Last edited by Sully; Wed Dec 18th, 2013 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    usually how it always works. Story of my life, if they aren't married, they're taken or the classic "I'm not looking for anyone right now" line. Any more I watch them for a bit to see if they have a guy hanging around them. If they do, don't even waste my time.
    Yeah. She was riding a black Triumph 675 and passed me on the inside. She wiped out 2 turns later in a cloud of dust but it was still cool seeing her pass me. After talking with her and her husband we did a few more sessions together and met up a few times afterwords outside of the track. It was really cool.

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

Mine not only rides a bike, she knows how to clean her own chain and do her own track day prep. I'm keeping her!
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Mine changes her own oil in her Cherokee, R6 and WR250. Knows how to load/handle all of our firearms. Can disassemble her .45 and rides dirt and street/track better than most of the guys I know. I can't imagine hanging out with anyone else!!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

I need a reason to date a gal that rides? I think not.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

I ran across this gal named Shasta Smith recently. She owns a shop called The Vintage Monkey, does custom bikes and has a line of clothing. Nice story.

http://www.thevintagemonkey.com/#!about/c3og
    Last edited by FZRguy; Wed Dec 18th, 2013 at 10:40 PM.
    John
    KTM Duke 690