Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an old iPhone or iPod Touch. Needed for R/C Truck

Re: Looking for an old iPhone or iPod Touch. Needed for R/C Truck

So much fun! Here's my nephew with my old E-Maxx
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Should not have driven Dean's truck last weekend. Now this is on it's way, should arrive Tues. Unfortunately Colpar didn't have this in stock or I would be tearing up my lawn this weekend.
    Sweet!!!

Renata didn't tell you I have a $15 off coupon for ya?
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Yes she did, and there is a $25 coupon on the website but it is still $50 cheaper off of Amazon and 2 day delivery.

Trucks here. Just finished roosting up the wife's flower beds, crashing into every LED light in the yard and chasing the dogs all over the yard. This thing is some fun! LiPo batteries are coming tomorrow. Time for that beers (or the such) and buggies.

Trucks here. Just finished roosting up the wife's flower beds, crashing into every LED light in the yard and chasing the dogs all over the yard. This thing is some fun! LiPo batteries are coming tomorrow. Time for that beers (or the such) and buggies.
    This weekend? Fire up the smoker, too?
    Kim & Dean

Sounds like a good plan.

I still owe you a visit too Dean. Haven't forgotten just had some busy weekends
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Sounds like a good plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I still owe you a visit too Dean. Haven't forgotten just had some busy weekends
    Wow!! What a piece of shit this website has become. Both in content and performance. Been trying all day to respond to you guys, the stupid thing finally came up.

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!! We'll sell you the whole seat, but you'll only need the edge!! Let's destroy some really expensive R/C cars!!

Anytime works as the smoker takes all day. You don't have to have a car, everyone is welcome (PM me for directions), but I think there's only two people on here that I still know. Bring a bathing suit if you wanna hit the hot tub. It's at it's summer temperature.

Gotta go build some ramps...
    Last edited by Kim-n-Dean; Wed Aug 6th, 2014 at 04:06 PM.
    Kim & Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Anytime works as the smoker takes all day. You don't have to have a car, everyone is welcome (PM me for directions), but I think there's only two people on here that I still know. Bring a bathing suit if you wanna hit the hot tube. It's at it's summer temperature.

Hitting the hot tube sounds too kinky for me!

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

I find that hard to believe.
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Wed Aug 6th, 2014 at 04:07 PM.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by birchyboy View Post
    Hitting the hot tube sounds too kinky for me!
    Ooops! I had to read your post a few time to catch what you were talking about. It's amazing how the mind sees what it thinks it's supposed to see!

Fixed... Kim's always saying she wishes her RC transmitter was waterproof. Hot tub drivin'...

We've brought out the 32" LCD from our RV and set it up next to the hot tub for football games. Put the remote in a zip-lock bag. Works great!
    Kim & Dean

Wow!! What a piece of shit this website has become. Both in content and performance. Been trying all day to respond to you guys, the stupid thing finally came up.

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!! We'll sell you the whole seat, but you'll only need the edge!! Let's destroy some really expensive R/C cars!!

Anytime works as the smoker takes all day. You don't have to have a car, everyone is welcome (PM me for directions), but I think there's only two people on here that I still know. Bring a bathing suit if you wanna hit the hot tub. It's at it's summer temperature.

Let me talk to the wife to see if she works this weekend; she is a ICU nurse and has one weekend an month. I'll either PM you or give you a call Dean.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Well, now I know what I'm getting DICK for Christmas. Thanks Dean!
    "With every broken bone, I swear I lived."

Found a great place to run the truck this afternoon. Huge open area with short or no vegetation, hundreds of prairie dog mounds to jump. And you can get way far away from housing so noise shouldn't be a problem. Only problem is when you flip the truck it can be a bit of a walk to right it.

Found a great place to run the truck this afternoon. Huge open area with short or no vegetation, hundreds of prairie dog mounds to jump. And you can get way far away from housing so noise shouldn't be a problem. Only problem is when you flip the truck it can be a bit of a walk to right it.
    Damn!! That's a great idea. Prairie Dog field!!

Find some private land and we could drive for a while and then shoot the fuckers at the end. That's our next camping trip. Any land owners on here?

Watch out for the Plague, though!!
    Kim & Dean

I broke mine yesterday so I'm out. I was running a praire dog field by my house! All though fun it's hard to orient to the holes from a distance and the side can't see is often different from the side you can. Not sure what broke but the clutch won't disengage. Crazy tumbles. Yeah walking to right it sucks. Always seems it's the farthest away when it happens to. Lol. I have to check it out later I've been wanting to adjust the shift for awhile now anyway. Next time perhaps. You cut a track is sorts or something in your backyard Dean?

Site is screwing up again. Doesn't matter what time of day it is. I was emailing a client when you posted at 10:00a.m. It took me thirty minutes to get in to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by One-ops View Post
    I broke mine yesterday so I'm out. I was running a praire dog field by my house! All though fun it's hard to orient to the holes from a distance and the side can't see is often different from the side you can. Not sure what broke but the clutch won't disengage. Crazy tumbles. Yeah walking to right it sucks. Always seems it's the farthest away when it happens to. Lol. I have to check it out later I've been wanting to adjust the shift for awhile now anyway. Next time perhaps. You cut a track is sorts or something in your backyard Dean?
    Probably an easy fix. Do you have a universal Chevy tool (sledgehammer)?

Haven't had my tranny apart, yet. There's a ton of shit in there, two-speed with reverse. Pretty amazing little unit!

Does your drinking arm still work?
    Kim & Dean

Had a great day of eating and bashing trucks, thanks for putting this on.
    "Chargers" rule!

Had a great day of eating and bashing trucks, thanks for putting this on.
    "Chargers" rule!
    Nitro rules!!!

That was a blast!! Need to do that again. I can't believe no one broke anything, especially me when I flew the heli into the tree and then later hit the house. Good thing it didn't end up in the hot tub!!!

Good to see ya again, Nate! It was nice to meet your wife as well!
    Kim & Dean

Nitro rules!!!

That was a blast!! Need to do that again. I can't believe no one broke anything, especially me when I flew the heli into the tree and then later hit the house. Good thing it didn't end up in the hot tub!!!

Good to see ya again, Nate! It was nice to meet your wife as well!
    Good times...thanks for having us over

Went home and started looking at Traxxas...man are those trucks the most bad ass RC's I have ever seen!!!!

I got to admit I am stuck between "Chargers" and "Nitro" now after seeing Deans (nitro) and Buellers (charger). Hard decision...love the sound and smell of the Nitro, but the waterproof charger is also cool; lower torque on battery traxxas, but major top end n Nitro. Never had a Nitro so not sure how much harder those are the run. Probably won't pull the trigger on one for a few as a new house is what we are looking at now...but damn I want a traxxas now!

That quad copter was sick too....never knew a RC could go so high in the air!

I got to admit I am stuck between "Chargers" and "Nitro" now after seeing Deans (nitro) and Buellers (charger). Hard decision...love the sound and smell of the Nitro, but the waterproof charger is also cool
    Yeah, when I bought ours I aksed the guy if I can drive them through water. He said, "yes."

When I got home and read the manual, it says to not even drive them in wet grass. I was a little pissed! We'll probably get some E-Revos before winter. Kim (and me) wants to drive in the snow. Plus, it would be nice to have quite trucks for the RV resorts.
    Kim & Dean

Yeah, when I bought ours I aksed the guy if I can drive them through water. He said, "yes."

When I got home and read the manual, it says to not even drive them in wet grass. I was a little pissed! We'll probably get some E-Revos before winter. Kim (and me) wants to drive in the snow. Plus, it would be nice to have quite trucks for the RV resorts.
    The funny thing is it would be nice to have them make no noise , but then I found myself loving the sound when the throttle was hit; and something about the puff of smoke too. Both are awesome for sure and amazing how far RC technology has come too. Damn you guys for making me want one

Eeeeezy….want to sell yours on the cheap? I am afraid to buy used, but from someone I trusted like you, I would.
    Last edited by bulldog; Mon Aug 11th, 2014 at 03:32 PM.

The funny thing is it would be nice to have them quitter, but then I found myself loving the sound when the throttle was hit; and something about the puff of smoke too. Both are awesome for sure and amazing how far RC technology has come too. Damn you guys for making me want one

Eeeeezy….want to sell yours on the cheap? I am afraid to buy used, but from someone I trusted like you, I would.
    You're rolling coal with an R/C car?

Quote Originally Posted by birchyboy View Post
    You're rolling coal with an R/C car?
    I am not getting what you mean????

The RC's were nitro....I assume some sort of RC race fuel. Dean had the Nitro truck and Bueller has the battery truck.