Cool! Manitou is just a few miles from me - a good place to start your vacation. I think you have a good route with some fun roads but just one problem. Most of those roads are in pretty rough shape and they have a shit ton of traffic on the weekends.

I rode a lot of those roads today and found a rather rough surface. Still fun, just a rough ride. Earlier this year Colorado recieved several times our normal amount of rain fall and as a result about 5 billion pot holes appeared all over the state like a senior before prom.

https://goo.gl/maps/xIHev

Depending on how long you're staying and what kind of bikes you're renting, maybe consider the south west part of the state. Less crowds and better roads. Black Canyon, 133 between Carbondale and Paonia, Million Dollar Highway and 550 from Montrose to Durango -- Pagosa Springs (Hot Springs! it's a lot of fun and great after a ride). Etc.

Where you're going is close to Denver and Boulder so that's where most of the state goes for the weekend. Go south west and avoid a lot of that, have a better ride