Alright, within the last few months I've been on a mission to cut out excess fat in terms TV and phone. I've been able to break off Verizon and jam them for close to half of what I was paying, by restructuring my bill and not buying the latest and greatest smartphone. My Galaxy 5 works just fine, so I bought a new battery and I'm keeping it.

Which brings me to ROKU. Who has one and who really loves it?

I got into Roku a few months back and completely love it. Not only was I able to ditch Xfinity cable but thanks to having Playstation, I found out about Playstation Vue. Which is a way of streaming TV but for a fraction of the price. I went with the Elite plan and only pay $44.95 for 90 channels most of which I had with Xfinity.

The only drawback is that comcast/xfinity sees what you're doing and will jam you with a higher internet bill. Which is fine, I'll pay a little more and get way better TV options. I never watched 3/4's of the channels on xfinity.

So I have my Roku and Playstation accounts linked together. I was using my Playstation Vue just with my PS4 but when I found out I could use it on a Roku I jumped at that option. Not to mention all of the free channels you can access on Roku. You can buy channels on Roku but if you really want to watch on the cheap, just surf their over 3500+ channels and find free ones.

If anyone has been interested in streaming TV, I was a skeptic and now I think it's the wave of the future. It's a way to pay less and get more in my opinion.

Thoughts??