So, first of all i bought a klx250 as my first bike...super fun!!! no regrets. I am a super vigilant driver with a car and I guess you can say the same thing with a motorcycle. So, on my way down tutt... i saw this girl trying to make a left turn trying to cross both lanes. seems one car let her through as I picked up and I switched to time to brake mode because I had a feeling she was going to make a left turn...keep in mind i had no stop sign or nothing just a normal straight road.

indeed, she made a left on me and hit the brakes. I threw my hands up in the air like wtf you doing and she threw HER hands up in the air like it was my fault?? hilarious...license plate read california. So what I am saying is, even I would have never slowed down and anticipated it, I would have hit her going 40MPH....it was hilarious because she didn't even look right!! so I probably saved her from not crashing into a car..bc a car prob would have not slowed down

same issue going tutt. some moron was making a left and i started to see his tires roll....as I was approaching..he was already on the other lane still making a left onto mine. At this point i couldn't tell if he was able to see me or not until I was about 5 feet from the car..and again i throw my hands up in the air like wtf you doing and does it back to me like im at fault. I felt like rolling down his window and fckn yelling at him, you never want to roll a left turn on a motorcycle because we are not in a cage and can not tell if you can see us or not. but knowing if i was going to rage, it would have made it more dangerous for me.

anyhow, seems people in colorado springs are just stupid as they can be when driving. being this aware, do you think its a technique I can improve over time? im actually pretty scared of the drivers here. they have no respect for other people and they lack common sense....like never roll on a left turn to an upcoming motorcycle because we cant tell if you are going to take it or not.

I mean almost seems I am going to crash for certain eventually on my bike because of these retard drivers...have you guys had any luck and never crashed? any tips? I dont speed neither. usually go with the flow of traffic and try not to be in their blind spot. I am also taking the MSF course as well and some advanced riding as well a year down the road. I love biking but man I just want to see if its a skill/technique i can improve?