Hello FOG, I got a little issue. (I don't mean to rant...)

I want to start riding with an more "MATURE" crowd. I am 25 years old and cannot stand "some /not all" of the people I have ridden with who are about my age (I'm 25). Now this could be just me, but it seems like people in the under the age of 25 +/- just don't a have a real grasp on safe/responsible riding. (I am referring to the squids who dont wear helmets, wheelies on the highway, and SUPER aggressive on the street). Now I have ridden with some great people, it just seems like there is more and more accidents, mishaps, etc.....(by the way I have seen 2 motorcycle accidents just this week)

Here is my personal example of what I went through.
I have ridden bikes all my life, dirtbikes/street, anything.
I purchased a new R6 when I was 21 and after about 2 years of riding and really learning/honing my skills I decided I was not mature enough to be riding a bike, it took me awhile to figure this out/ accompanied by a few idiot drivers) and a monster of a ticket. Granted I considered myself a safe rider but I have some agressive tendenacies which is why I bought a dirtbike and did some track days. Needless to say I sold the bike (R6) and after two painfull years of not riding I decided I was "READY" to get back in the saddle. I have always had a tremendous respect for motorcycles and the responsibility they entail.

Does anyone else feel the same way? Thoughts,opinions advice welcome....