Taking into account this was my first time at Bandi with a motorcycle, I'm going to give myself a little bit of a break. I got a total of 3 runs in, each against another sportbike.

1st run:

RT : -.183
60' : 3.258
1/4 : 14.280
MPH : 112.91

Okay, so I could not launch to save my life. No burnout, I staged and revved to about 7,000. Third amber light goes green and I popped the clutch. Redlight... doh! The front tire immediately leaves the ground, I freak out and chop the throttle. Front comes back down with a hard *thump*, my nuts become one with the gas tank, and the bike bogs. Hardcore. Doh! I immediately got back on the throttle and had a cup of tea while I waited for the RPMs to climb from 1k to redline.

2nd run:

RT : .088
60' : 2.639
1/4 : 13.401
MPH : 111.51

Knowing that popping the clutch doesn't work, I revved to 8,000 and when the 3rd amber lit, I tried feathering the clutch. Front tire leaves the ground ever so slightly, I freak out again and chop the throttle.. leaving my nuts in a very bad state of despair. Knowing how badly I had done, I revved back to about 10k and feathered the clutch out again. The front tire leaves the ground about 3.5' in the air, and this time I stayed on the throttle. The front tire gently came back down as I shifted to 2nd.. and stayed there to the finish. Whew.

3rd run:

RT : .545
60' : 3.021
1/4 : 13.998
MPH : 111.73

Almost a replica of the 1st run, I was extremely nervous. Knowing if I wasn't gentle enough on the clutch, the bike was going to come up. I decided that maybe leaning over the tank as I launched would be a good idea. I'm leaning with the bike at 8k, amber lights up, and I popped the clutch. Front tire stays on the ground, but the bike bogs down again. God damn it! I clutch in and rev back up to 10k and let the clutch go while still leaning over. Bike launched like it felt it was supposed to, and I just kept going.

Things to try next time... higher revs, more weight over the front of the bike, and be gentler but faster on the clutch.

First run: