Thread: Group buy on leathers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Group buy on leathers

So i talked to dave from http://www.spartanleathers.com and he is putting together a group buy on CUSTOM leather suits... if you are interested in this stay tuned. I'll post how many people we need and what the final price will be. $425 is his original price that you can see on his website... so it should be cheaper than that...

Here is the email he sent me....

I'll tell you what Sam,
    If you can get 20 orders, and get the spreadsheet/image work done, I can do the base suits for $380 each. I still have to charge $20 for custom lettering if people want it, and if the men's 2pc is available by then I will have to charge and extra $25 for it, as that's how much more it costs me to have those made. And if anybody wants back protectors, I'll sell those for $35 each instead of $50.
    So:
    Base Mens 1pc or Women's 2pc - $380
    Base Mens 2pc - $405
    Custom lettering - $20
    Shipping - $23
    If a bunch of suits are local to an area or group, I would be happy to ship them all together and charge only the actual shipping amount.

As regards this group buy, these prices would be only for your group buy. I cant offer these prices to everybody, so I'd appreciate it if you didnt advertise the price openly.

If that's all agreeable, and if you have any questions, let me know.
    Thanks,
    Dave Baumann
    Spartan Apparel

... that said... Let me know who is in... I'm advertising this on kawiforums.com, csc forum, and hai... so 20 people should be easy to do. I already got people that are willing to do this from other forums... so tell me who is in.... (I think I already have 12 people that want to for sure do it. Try to really go through with the group buy, nobody likes a flaker. As far as shipping goes let me know who is down for their suits shipped to my work address so that you don't have to pay so much for shipping... If you don't want it shipped to my work and save a little you are welcome to pay the 25 to get it shipped to your address. My address is (I work pretty much accross from fay myers)
    6833 s dayton st
    greenwood village, CO 80112
    This is the info I need from you guys...
    Screen name-kind of suit-Shipped to my address or not-NO/YES lettering/what forum

List
    1 guessinthe2000/base mens 1 piece suit/shipped guessinthe2000 address/NO lettering/back hump or no back hump/csc forum
    Last edited by guessinthe2000; Tue Jul 29th, 2008 at 10:04 PM.
    TintTechonline.com or PM me- Tint for your car!!!