I'd like to throw a suggestion out there.

Ever since the social gatherings forum was created, I've found it more and more difficult to sort through the amount of threads in there that are far south, or even farther south. Personally, I thought it was better to have these events listed in the forum for that part of town. I feel it'd be great if there were some way to better distinguish the area for a gathering, for example, by using thread prefixes in that forum. Right now, thread titles are inconsistent, and people don't always use the same "location identifier" (i.e. NCM for north central metro) to make it easy for all to see quickly. Understandably, that's quite difficult to maintain.

No offense to the southies, but I rarely am interested in stuff that's going on down there because I'm way up here, and they're, well, WAY down there . I'm looking for NCM specific events and rides. If thread prefixes were used, then people could be consistent because you choose a thread prefix from a drop down list when posting a new thread. And when there's nothing going on in the north, I can quickly and clearly see there's nothing, and have the option at seeing other events around town at a glance. With the number of people continuing to join, and especially since it's that time of year again, I think it would help organize things a bit.

Anyway, just a suggestion.