Thread: 25 July!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

25 July!

Ok everyone, I'm planning a trip into the Springs and I'll be there for a week starting 25 July. For those of you that don't read the wheelie warriors thread, or the Welcome thread here's a little about me, and what I plan on bringing to the Colorado motorcycle scene:

I'm currently serving in the Air Force in Japan. I ride just about any bike I can get my hand on, currently a Honda F4 with all the stunt extras. I also own 3 dirtbikes, a 50cc pocket rocket, and a little Ka'wi KSR 110... Just sold my Duc ST2, and I'm a little sad...

Anyways - The Air Force is not my thing anymore, and I'm looking to change things up. I'm originally from Colrado Springs, and it just seems natural to move back there and start some kind of motorcycle business...

The motorcycle business in question will include the following:
    Initially:
    Full load dyno
    Gear
    Bolt-on parts
    Aftermarket accessories
    Stunt bike parts
    Used bikes
    Stunt park

Eventually:
    Full service bike repair/ servicing (I'll be hiring a mechanic if anyone is looking for a job!)
    race and stunt upgrades in the garage
    MSF course (I'm also a Rider Coach)
    Stunt competitions
    Custom bikes
    General hooligan-ness

The reason I am bringing this up is because I would love to get together with some of the SOCO crowd and get ideas, and feedback on the store.

I am getting out of the Air Force with a wife and 4 kids to follow my passion of motorcycles, so I have to make sure it is a wise decision, and that the area can support another store.

I think this store will be like no other bike shop/gear supplier around, as it is a "by bikers for bikers" kind of thing.

I'm all about the community - strengthening it, building it, and partying with it. Bike nights and events will be a regular happening at the shop. It's somewhere we can go and pretty much do what we want without having to worry about anybody harrassing us.

Another thing is I'm not doing this to get rich, so you can expect reasonable prices. As long as I make enough money to keep riding, and pay for health insurance, I'm happy lol.

Anyways, just a heads up - If anyone is free, let me know, I'll BUMP this up before I jump on the plane back to the states.

Look forward to meeting you guys!
    Last edited by Fizzy; Wed Jun 3rd, 2009 at 05:15 AM.
    MSF Rider Coach