I knew she was a slut the first time I laid eyes on her. Sexier then a stripper in 5 inch heels, dressed in f**k me red, she purred like a kitten when I threw my leg over her. I was in lust as she moaned thru the gears. I had found my love, a 2001 Aprilia Futura.

Several years have gone by and she is changing, she started acting funny, she would no longer put out, frigid, resentful, bitchy and complaining. I didn't know what to do, who to trust?

I had bought her from RYBO several years ago, so I turned to the only one I knew I could trust, because I know he loved her then, as much as I do now.

He gently pushed her up on the lift and strapped her down. I swear she tried to raise her back up as he stroked her tank. Was it me or was she turning redder with each touch of his hands?

Then he brought out the tools, and pressed the pins out of her chain. Gently wiping the grease from her swing arm she almost seemed to sigh. After succesfully installing her new quad X chain, he lubricated her and asked if he could ride her.

I said sure, what was I supposed to do?

You could hear her scream in pleasure as he launched her into the street. I was jealous, but I understood.. She had been his first, she would still be mine when he was done. I don't know exactly what transpired while they were out there alone... together. But she seems to have liked it.. ALOT!

My baby is back, happy, horny, loving to be ridden, and ridden hard!

Thanks RYBO, you are the mack daddy pimp of bikes.