Quote Originally Posted by JKOL View Post
The one on Craigslist has the FLEDA Light KIT which is like the TRON Duc had. You are young, no need for a savings account. The $ becomes worthless each day, might as well invest in realiable and fuel efficient transportation.
Yea, the R1 got a lot of my commuting miles due to that fact. Cheap and reliable way to move around the city mainly when gas is over $4 during the summer lol... I'm buying it, just need some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumet5uNo View Post
Call around and ask think Fay's is 600 for 7k service on testastrada that motor should be cheaper
Word, as long as it's not ridiculous mileage intervals and insane money for a couple things should be okay lol

Quote Originally Posted by mauser72 View Post
Buy it vlad you will not be dissapointed and they really arent that difficult to work on you having automotive experience will help. I take it you decided not to go for an 848
I wanted the 848 for sure but then I saw this thing and I was like 84wha? haha, I've always liked the cafe bikes and have wanted one since I was a kid, what got me about this S.S Classic is the vintage yet modern look. I just figured that I've tried and owned plenty of sportbikes in my short 8 year riding span and it's time to expand that experience to other type of bikes (except HD).