So I'm about 5'10" and about 225 which puts me roughly 40 lbs overweight. Six weeks ago, I was about 50 lbs overweight. At this rate of weight loss, I won't be at my target weight until around September which, for me, is only 6-8 weeks before I typically put my bike up for the winter. So my dilemma is whether to buy a leather suit now knowing that it won't fit next year, or hold off. Part of what makes this a tough decision is that right now, most sizing charts suggest that I am going to have a hell of a time finding a suit that will fit reasonably well because most of my extra weight is around my waist. So if I go by my chest size (48 in) then the shoulders will likely be too loose and the inseam will be 3-4 inches too long. I can't be the only moderately tubby rider here who has made this decision, so I was hoping for some input on the matter before I just give up on all hope of getting any track days in this year. For reference, my budget is ~$1,000 for a one-piece suit and I have no particular preference on manufacturers. Any suggestions?