Thread: Not Guilty

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Moderator

Re: Not Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Oh yes and Zimmerman being the perfect calm cool collective person he is never swung on a cop either? Noooooo. Look man I would have been 100% in Zimmerman corner if he had witnessed a crime. Fact is he didn't. Not one. Like what was said earlier when does your rights end and another persons begin? And chasing doesn't mean running. But I'm also highly suspect as to how a person catches up to another person who is running without doing so themselves. Bro neither of these fuck bags are good people. Zimmerman is a wannabe cop with a hot head. Martin was a hormonal teen who like to smoke weed and get in a bit of trouble. It was the perfect storm shit to happen. I hold Zimmerman to a higher standard because first of all he was the concealed permit holder. Second he was the adult in the situation. So no I have no respect for him. And I'm sorry but big old 6 foot 175 pound martin wasn't much of a threat. That little fuck bag would have been down by anyone with a little experience in self defense. This neighborhood watchman captain was simply out done by a kid. But its cool. His life will never be normal again.
    From everything I've learned about Zimmerman over the past few weeks, he actually is a good person. He was charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest, while he was drunk, when he was 20 in 2005. Oh, and that charge was reduced to "Resisting without violence". From all accounts it seems like Zimmerman made an effort to turn his life around and be a contributing member of society. He wasn't a vigilante. When his community decided to start a watch, they trusted Zimmerman enough to put him in charge of it. Yet again, none of this screams "wannabe cop" to me. You can choose to believe what you want to believe, but based on the character evidence, Zimmerman was only trying to keep his neighborhood safe. Martin was a lowlife, violent punk. He didn't deserve to die, and had he chosen to get out of the situation instead of escalating it he would likely still be alive.
    Last edited by Drano; Thu Jul 25th, 2013 at 05:29 PM. Reason: punctuation