So I have a k6 GSXR750 and got a speeding ticket on it about 5 months ago. The other day I was riding and passing cars in a mountain curve doing about 85 (two lane road). Then I spotted a car coming towards me and looked to my right, all the cars were pretty close together and doing like 40mph. I didn't have enough time to fit so I split lanes between traffic going slow on my right and oncoming traffic on my left. The suv swerved hard and gave me plenty of room but it was still one of the dumbest things I've done on my bike..

With that said, I'm thinking about downgrading. Not only to a smaller bike, but a scooter.. A honda ruckus to be exact. On the gsxr, I speed all the time, it's wayyyy to fun to be able to go 75 in first gear. I know I'm a fairly good rider but I'd rather not lose my license/crash my bike eventually.. I'm saying that might happen because of the way I drive (pretty aggressive). I'm really trying to humble myself and make sure I don't learn the hard way, and I think the only way to do that it to get a less than 250cc bike. I'm thinking about the ruckus because I can swap a 150cc into it and still do 60mph, while also being able to modify the ruckus to a large extent (theyre pretty cheap!), and I like the idea of being able to finally have the money (sell my bike) to modify something the way I want to.

My only question is, have you ever downgraded?? My good friend has an RC and keeps shaking his head and saying I'll miss the bike way too much and wish I never sold it. I just don't want to regret it!