Discuss....

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/S...367103441.html
DENVER (AP) Denver's police chief says one person was fatally shot and seven others were wounded when a fight broke out a motorcycle expo on Saturday. Police Chief Robert White tells reporters that it was unclear what prompted the incident at the National Western Complex, where the Colorado Motorcycle Expo was being held this weekend. He says other events associated with the expo have been canceled.
White says investigators believe there was an exchange of gunfire. In addition to the person who was shot and killed, three others were shot. White says another person was stabbed and three others suffered injuries from a fistfight.
Police were keeping a heavy presence at the hospital where the injured people were being treated to prevent the incident from spreading from the expo.
Police are interviewing a person of interest, and White says investigators believe there was more than one shooter.
Previous Story:
One person is dead after a shooting at the Colorado Motorcycle Expo in Denver Saturday afternoon.
Several people were injured. Denver police say that one person was also stabbed.
Police say no one has been arrested at this time. According to authorities, one person was killed and at least six others were injured.

Officers responded to the Denver Coliseum around 1 p.m. Police say shots were fired and then a stabbing occurred.
Sister station KCNC reports that some of the injured were rushed to Denver Health Medical Center. A number of police officers are patrolling the ER entrance.
Denver Health says the lockdown at the hospital has been lifted. It's back to normal operations.
Hospital officials say three victims are in critical condition and three others are in stable condition.
The attack is being investigated but witnesses told our sister station KCNC that there was a dispute between motorcycle gangs.

The event went on as scheduled but once attendees left and crossed police lines, they couldn't re-enter.
We are working to get more information.
First I find it insane that one person is dead and six others injured, and not a single person has been arrested. You mean to tell me that a shooting and stabbing with 7 victims, and no one could ID the culprit(s)??

And when I first heard about this I though to myself, hmmmm... moto expo, big fight, musta been "biker gangs"... and hey, what do you know....

Did the Iron Rockets bump into the Rough Ryders?

Hells Angels vs Mongols?

Or maybe disgruntled CSC Moderators?