Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got a BS ticket in Morrison.

Re: Just got a BS ticket in Morrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerves View Post
    I have been told that when you go to court you can request things like calabration paperwork for there radar gun and such. Make it a pain in the ass for the LEO to come to court. When was he out there? Guess his shift and then reschedual your court date and time for (what you would hope) is as inconveaniant as possable for him. Or offer him doughnut to drop it.
    Not to post something digressive, but the pooping monkey graphic is absolutely hilarious! A pooping monkey! Awesome!

That still sucks you got a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by yueh View Post
    Not to post something digressive, but the pooping monkey graphic is absolutely hilarious! A pooping monkey! Awesome!

That still sucks you got a ticket.
    If one pooping monkey is hirarious then this should kill you!
    THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF RIDERS: THOSE THAT HAVE CRASHED, AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO CRASH.

Quote Originally Posted by 07GixRsix View Post
    Pathetic ass people with an overhightened sense of power.....
    A cop once pulled my mother from a burning car during an accident. He seat belt trapped her and she couldn't get out. Cop cut the seatbelt and pulled her out. What a pathetic, worthless ass person huh? Fucking cops.

Quote Originally Posted by highpsi03 View Post
    A cop once pulled my mother from a burning car during an accident. He seat belt trapped her and she couldn't get out. Cop cut the seatbelt and pulled her out. What a pathetic, worthless ass person huh? Fucking cops.

I think the point was that this particular cop was being a douche. I don't think he was talking about ALL cops.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

I have to agree. I did not want to start a fight or anything but, when your in trouble for any reason, who do you call? When there is someone in your house threatening your family, who do you call? Leo's do a hell of a lot more the give out tickets, but thats all most people ever notice. Think how stressfull of a job they have too. Dealing with the scum of the city on a daily basis, and it does not pay that well either. Just some food for thought.

I have to agree. I did not want to start a fight or anything but, when your in trouble for any reason, who do you call? When there is someone in your house threatening your family, who do you call? Leo's do a hell of a lot more the give out tickets, but thats all most people ever notice. Think how stressfull of a job they have too. Dealing with the scum of the city on a daily basis, and it does not pay that well either. Just some food for thought.
    I know there job is not easy and most cops are cool. Hell even the Jeffco bike cop we talked to after at moco was the coolest guy. This cop however was a complete power hungry small down cop ass hole. This guy's goal is the serve and protect...the ticket quota for Morrison. He did not give us a chance to explain anything. He gave Damir a ticket just for pulling over with me, he made up a speed out of his ass. This guy gives all cops a bad name, and its these guys that make everyone hate cops. The few screw it up for the many.

Think of this guy as a "squid cop", he is just like the sport bike douche bags that ruin it for everyone and is the reason sport bikes are targeted.

-Rant Off.
    "Ride Naked!"
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 (Fazer)
    1984 Kawasaki 250 4-stroke enduro
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L V8 (Gas Whore)

When there is someone in your house threatening your family, who do you call?
    1. 911 to report the shooting

2. The Coroner

3. My attorney

4. Cleaning service
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post

2. The Coroner

3. My attorney

4. Cleaning service

Muuuahahahahahah!
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

2. The Coroner

3. My attorney

4. Cleaning service

Amen to that

2. The Coroner

3. My attorney

4. Cleaning service
    I was gonna say... but then I saw this... so I didn't need to...

Cops don't protect, they follow up...

well if you would've read my previous posts I'm saying that this specific cop was unfair about the situation thus also saying that he's a disgrace to other real cops out there. I imagine that being a cop is not an easy job and they risk their lives for out safety, I recognize and respect that cause it balls to do that job..... I was just ranting about the same situations that most of us have been through with cops throughout our riding experience which most of them are bs you know.... that's all.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold

Quote Originally Posted by 07GixRsix View Post
    well if you would've read my previous posts I'm saying that this specific cop was unfair about the situation thus also saying that he's a disgrace to other real cops out there. I imagine that being a cop is not an easy job and they risk their lives for out safety, I recognize and respect that cause it balls to do that job..... I was just ranting about the same situations that most of us have been through with cops throughout our riding experience which most of them are bs you know.... that's all.
    I meant no disrespect towards you man. Sorry. I haven't had to deal with the cops on my bike, i haven't ever been pulled over, yet, atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    I was gonna say... but then I saw this... so I didn't need to...

Cops don't protect, they follow up...
    True, only if they can't get there in time (and thats where a CCW comes in, but thats another conversation altogether). And I dont disagree, but I'm just saying not all cops are dicks. Hell, I went on a ride thursday evening that was absolutly trashed by a pull over. But they serve there purpous most of the time.

Just saw Morrsion PD stop a guy on a scooter tonight (Friday 7:45PM) near the Conoco. Hahahaha
    "That which does not kill you only postpones the inevitable."

True, only if they can't get there in time (and thats where a CCW comes in, but thats another conversation altogether). And I dont disagree, but I'm just saying not all cops are dicks. Hell, I went on a ride thursday evening that was absolutly trashed by a pull over. But they serve there purpous most of the time.
    I don't think cops are dicks in general. And I've had a lot of positive encounters with them myself. But they are in no way obligated to actually protect any of us individually. And if a guy is in your house, shoot first and call the cops after.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    I don't think cops are dicks in general. And I've had a lot of positive encounters with them myself. But they are in no way obligated to actually protect any of us individually. And if a guy is in your house, shoot first and call the cops after.
    Amen!! And I think I'll stay out of morrison, whereever the fu*k it is.

On a COMPLEATLY diffrent note, how did you get that one sentence to become a link?

Account Deactivated at users request

Quote Originally Posted by 455bird View Post
    Has anyone EVER been pulled over in colorado for going too slow??? Or for driving in the left lane without passing??? or any of those other laws that are never enforced??? Don't get me wrong though, I'm on your side. I don't necessarily hate all cops; I've had to experince their plight in Iraq, but I DO understand where you're coming from, and just wish there was some common sense left in this country.
    I got pulled over because I was in the left lane for more than a mile and a half. I guess after every car I pass I am supposed to get back in the right lane. Fucking Boulder Cops.

Quote Originally Posted by RyNo24 View Post
    Yeah, I am going to ask for the radar gun record, ask how can he write two bikes for the same speed, and also try to use targeting, because we were on sport bikes. There were cars speeding out of there too.
    Your best bet is to take pictures and a diagram of the roads. If you roll into court and just say I didn't do it the judge will just say you're guilty and then you have to pay court fees. Just an FYI, when the cop goes up to give his side of the story he says when the radar gun was last calibrated so that might not work. Don't really know how you could win this one. Maybe you could at least get the amount of points dropped down.

My step-dad is a motorcycle cop and I still think most cops are douche bags. No one said all cops are fucking idiots or anything like that. IDK where you live but I do know that i've been pulled over just because the cop figured I had something illegal on my bike. I can't even ride through Boulder without getting stared down by every cop on the way.

As for going 10mph, I make sure whenever I pass by a cop and I am going a little under the speed limit to give him a nice little wave. My way of saying "fuck you" try and pull me over. Also, watch out as you guys head from Lyons to Ned. The speed limit before you get out of town is 35 and there is an SUV cop that sits behind a tree and this dumpster so all you can see is his window and the radar gun.