Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pictures from Rybo's track Weekend!!!!

Re: Pictures from Rybo's track Weekend!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider_9 View Post
    Just a quick update: I have finished the images and delivered them to be uploaded to the server. They will be uploaded tonight and should be available first thing in the morning. Once I have verified that they are up, I will let everyone know through this forum and via e-mail. I am very excited for you guys and gals to be able to see them.
    Thanks, Ghost!!

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    I dont know all the names yet, is Chris #333? If so, look behind Chris and remember which way the track goes
    Yeah, Chris is on Sheila's 333.

And I think that's Bashed in the background.
    .....nothing unusual about him going in a weird direction.
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

looks like a picture Taken from 4, lookin at 3, and 6b to turn 7 in the backround. IMO

The pics are all sorted now, I just need to verify, create proofs and create gallerys but the last two steps are just monotonous automation so I should still be done tonight.

Eric, I did get pics of you later in the day, they will be in the gallery under 611.

Finally, what is wrong with this picture?? This is turn 3, taken from turn 4:

edit: the CSC server wont upload so I will come back to this when I get everything online

OK, here's the pic in question:

VANMAR!!!!
    Bridgestone Tires
    www.fastermotorsports.net
    www.youngbloodracing.com
    www.chicanetrackdays.com

Erik Cromer |MRA #611

Bash is taking Jeffs new line out of 2 only doing it backwards
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Finally, what is wrong with this picture?? This is turn 3, taken from turn 4:

OK, here's the pic in question:

You mean, other than my body positioning is god awful?

No worries. I was looking at the images and it seems that most of the pics I have of you are on Shiela's bike.
    That was really the only bike I rode that weekend. I think I had the VFR out only a handful of times. Those sport touring tires got too greasy too quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sortarican View Post
    Chris actually has a bike upright?

You bastard.
    I dont know all the names yet, is Chris #333? If so, look behind Chris and remember which way the track goes
    333 is Sheila. My season number is 411, but we hadn't switched the numbers on that bike yet.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

Quote Originally Posted by cromer611 View Post
    looks like a picture Taken from 4, lookin at 3, and 6b to turn 7 in the backround. IMO
    I think you are right. I was thinking the bike in back had run off and was either in the dirt or on the dragstrip return road between 2 and 7 but now I would agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sortarican View Post
    That's why I parked it off 2/3. So you could capture my awesomeness.
    I can honestly say that I managed to capture all the awesomeness that you brought to the track . . . including the awesome off roading out of 2 and the ghetto-fabulous sleeping arrangements on the pits . . .
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

Mostly good news - all the Sunday pictures are done and are online, however it will be tomorrow before I can finish the index page. My internet connection got real flaky, it took 5 minutes to make this post.

whats the site address again?
    Mostly good news - all the Sunday pictures are done and are online, however it will be tomorrow before I can finish the index page. My internet connection got real flaky, it took 5 minutes to make this post.

VANMAR!!!!
    Bridgestone Tires
    www.fastermotorsports.net
    www.youngbloodracing.com
    www.chicanetrackdays.com

Erik Cromer |MRA #611

The address is http://www.felonyfreestyle.com/trackdays/index.htm however Sunday is still blank. That is what I am still working on, I hope to have it done this morning and I will post when that happens

Quote Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    Bash is taking Jeffs new line out of 2 only doing it backwards

Thought about trying your line through 3, but I just don't have the brass balls you've got little brother.

I can honestly say that I managed to capture all the awesomeness that you brought to the track . . .
    You'd need a hefty bag to capture all my awesomeness.
    (Wait....Did I just call my riding skills trash?)
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

All pictures are ready now, you can check them out at:
    http://www.felonyfreestyle.com/trackdays/index.htm

I did fix the bad link for group shots from Monday

This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

I would say that the bike is heading for the reservoir seeing as how it looks like a fishing lure!!!!!!!!!! Bash is just along for the ride
    Last edited by 636chick; Tue Sep 9th, 2008 at 03:23 PM.
    One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

I think you are right. I was thinking the bike in back had run off and was either in the dirt or on the dragstrip return road between 2 and 7 but now I would agree with you.

I can honestly say that as I don't ride fast enough to run off the track I think I am going into turn 3 and the rider in the front is coming out of 7.
    That is really my story, my wifes bike was not washed before returning to her, IE; no dust or dirt was harmed in the filming of said motorcycles.

Peace Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    ...., my wifes bike was not washed before returning to her, IE; no dust or dirt was harmed in the filming of said motorcycles.
    Wimp! Real men run wide!
    (That's my lame excuse for being out of control...and I'm sticking to it.)

Well, boys and girls, I have good news and bad news (good news first):

Good news - The images from Saturday are up and ready! Please read the notes below. It will make things a lot easier for you if you do.

Bad news - We are still working on uploading the images from Sunday and Monday. Did I mention that there were a lot of images and it takes a little bit of time? Seriously, they are in the processes of being uploaded as you read this. I will update this thread as soon as they are ready.

Notes - If you are looking for your images, follow this link ---> LINK
    Once there, the easiest way to find your images is to put your name into the search bar at the top and hit enter. This will return all of the images of you. You can select the number of images that you want to see on a page at the bottom, so you don't have to flip thorugh as many pages. You can also sign in and select your favorite images by using the lightbox feature. Everytime you sign in after that, the images in your lightbox will be there. On top of all of that, you can e-mail pics directly from the site to your friends and family (or whoever else you'd like). As always, if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Either drop me a line at marc@onthemarcphotography.com, send me a pm or give me a call at 720-226-8939.

Also, if your name does not bring up your images, then you might be one of the select few that I was unable to identify (either no info sheet or no number plate). If this is the case, then simply type "who am I" or "unidentifed" into the search bar and you will see the very few people that I did not have a name for. If you let me know who you are, I can associate a name to the images. Select one of the images of yourself and send it to me via the website at marc@onthemarcphotography.com.

I am working as fast as I can to get the others uploaded. I will keep you guys up to date on the progress.

Marc
    Last edited by ghostrider_9; Wed Sep 10th, 2008 at 06:12 PM.

Wow, nice Mark! Thats a lot of good photos for day 1.

Patrick - dunno what it is, but you look like you're going 20mph faster than everyone else ... perhaps you were

That is a shit ton of post-processing. Dear lord.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

More good news! All of the images are up. Follow the link below to get to them. Please take a few minutes to read the notes. It will make things a lot easier for you . . .

Notes - If you are looking for your images, follow this link ---> LINK
    Once there, the easiest way to find your images is to put your name (or plate number) into the search bar at the top and hit enter. This will return all of the images of you. You can select the number of images that you want to see on a page at the bottom, so you don't have to flip thorugh as many pages. You can also sign in and select your favorite images by using the lightbox feature. Everytime you sign in after that, the images in your lightbox will be there. On top of all of that, you can e-mail pics directly from the site to your friends and family (or whoever else you'd like). As always, if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Either drop me a line at marc@onthemarcphotography.com, send me a pm or give me a call at 720-226-8939.

Also, if your name does not bring up your images, then you might be one of the select few that I was unable to identify (either no info sheet or no number plate). If this is the case, then simply type "who am I" or "unidentifed" into the search bar and you will see the very few people that I did not have a name for. If you let me know who you are, I can associate a name to the images. Select one of the images of yourself and send it to me via the website at marc@onthemarcphotography.com.

Marc
    Last edited by ghostrider_9; Wed Sep 10th, 2008 at 06:12 PM.

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

FANTASTIC Marc!

Thank you.

Great pics Marc, You had mention that we can purchase all pics
    on a CD, What would the cost be?

Jorge
    2002 cbr 954RR
    2006 Heritage Softail Classic
    2001 yzf 250
    1996 Smokin Joes cbr 600 (sold) damm I loved that bike
    Suzuki GSXR 600 (track)
    2003 R6 (track) (sold)

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

'02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

Wow Marc. Great work (and tons of it too). Thank you so much.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Awesome pictures Marc, we love them! Great website too, easy to use.