Good idea guys.
Also, maybe the Southies could gather things on their Friday Bike Nights, Northies could gather on their happy hour and South Central do the same. I would be happy to meet the Southies half way some where to pick up their collection.
This all in addition to some of the other good ideas posted.

I love this idea. And if we gave to a charity that somehow had a way of keeping things cold, I would be happy to purchase 10 turkeys for families in need. (maybe not a great idea, but an idea nonetheless)

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
How about starting w/ a radio station and getting a promotion going? I dunno, I've never anything like this... I know KBPI does their "The hand that feeds" in Nov, and Alice... wait maybe some other station might be interested...

Put me on the list to help out if you get something up and running.

***another thought, maybe get the trailer parked at a dealership or somewhere like Performance for a day or two and cross promote w/ the location and the local media? Fay's has the Santa there for the month on Saturdays, and if it's anything like last Saturday there weren't hardly any children there... even with the HOnda 50 drawing.

I'm sure our dedicated collection of post whores could hit up enough boards to spark some interest from the masses.