Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rider down on academy!

Re: Rider down on academy!

Dude, I ain't coming down on you. I get it, I have had the urge and on several occasions given into it. Genuinely, sometimes its warrented. Relax. I'm just sayin (and it seems like you agree with me) she probably had no idea what she did. Harley or no, she would have done it anyway. Some peaple suck.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Naw, I get it.

I admitted it was probably, likely, inappropriate.

It is not like I stopped her car, drug her out of the driver seat, beat her ass, and left.

She did not get it, it felt good, does not matter I was on a sportbike or harley. Period.

Screw the sainthood turn the other cheek thing.

It is no different than flipping her off/cussing her out if you were in a car and it happened other than there was no 2 tons of metal around you.........

John

Sorry for the thread jack.

Thoughts out to the riders downed.

John

Back on track. Hi11Zone, good of you to help a fellow rider no matter what kind of wheels he was on. Way to represent.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnEffinK View Post
    Sorry to hear.

Cagers dont care. Experienced it once again today. Cruising the road, probably a little fast, lady left turns in front of me in a mommy missile (minivan). Got po'ed since no one was behind me.....rode next to her, tapped her window, flipped her off.

Yeah, not the most civilized or adult thing to do but maybe it made a point.

John
    i have done this in a more civilized manner, i got cut off by some punk girl in a focus dancing with her friends in the car so i dropped a gear or 2 so the pipes were loud pulled up next to her and pounded on her window.. but when she looked i just pointed at my eyes (hinting to quit dickin around and start fuckin driving)

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Being around yo-yo's like mentioned previously, I kick it down a gear and bolt. No need to be around those butt munches as you cannot edumacate idiots like that.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV