Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmmm

Re: Hmmm

Chris dont act like your tough over the internet.. I do none of that shit.. Dont act like you know me or have ever riden with me...

Quote Originally Posted by Aracheon View Post
    Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Sash? You know I'd rather do wheelies past the Shell station on Colfax and hang out in the Sonic parking lot with my LEDs reflecting off of the chrome on my wheels. I don't know a thing about how to ride. I'm only in it for the image. Duh.
    www.myspace.com/Badassr1

2005 R1
    Graves Stacks
    Graves Full TI system
    Motec
    YEC cams
    and some more shiet!

so you know Chris but he does not know you
    WEIRDO!

lemme know when you hit the Canyons so I can hop in my mini van, take some wide turns whenever possible and perhaps grant you your wish of dying up there.
    be nice till it's time to no longer be nice

You come in here talk shit and expect respect?
    First off respect is earned Junior not given or expected.
    Second nothing you have said shows any competence with a motorcycle

And as far as talking shit, put up or shut up. You’ve been called out.
    Now show us what a real rider you think you are…

MRA Racer No.427

Can you show me where I asked for respect? lol

And Chris does Know me Mr mini Van its cool you own one of those tho.. lmao
    www.myspace.com/Badassr1

2005 R1
    Graves Stacks
    Graves Full TI system
    Motec
    YEC cams
    and some more shiet!

O yah and show me where I talked shit? OOO are you talking about how I said I DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING WANT TO RIDE ON A TRACK?
    www.myspace.com/Badassr1

2005 R1
    Graves Stacks
    Graves Full TI system
    Motec
    YEC cams
    and some more shiet!

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssR1 View Post
    Chris dont act like your tough over the internet.. I do none of that shit.. Dont act like you know me or have ever riden with me...
    Can you show me where I asked for respect? lol

And Chris does Know me Mr mini Van its cool you own one of those tho.. lmao

WTF!
    you're contradicting yourself within 5 minutes.
    I'd rather cut off my leg with a rusty butter knife than waste another minute on your dumb punk ass.
    Don't ever show up on one of my rides is the last thing I will tell you.

Knowin me in a riding sense.. Punk ASS? Interesting.. Dont worry Ill show up to some street ride.. One that I know you will be there..
    Last edited by BadAssR1; Fri Mar 27th, 2009 at 07:56 PM.
    www.myspace.com/Badassr1

2005 R1
    Graves Stacks
    Graves Full TI system
    Motec
    YEC cams
    and some more shiet!

April 19th
    We will be expecting you...

MRA Racer No.427

Reading is hard but pay attention to the details

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    April 19th
    We will be expecting you...
    www.myspace.com/Badassr1

2005 R1
    Graves Stacks
    Graves Full TI system
    Motec
    YEC cams
    and some more shiet!

Knowin me in a riding sense.. Punk ASS? Interesting.. Dont worry Ill show up to some street ride.. One that I know you will be there..

You've already ostracized yourself from this group. Quit digging. I guarantee not a single person here is going to want to ride with you after all the shit you've been spewing about how you ride on the street.

Furthermore, if you feel that your manhood is being threatened because several of us have now called you out on your ability to ride, bring it to the track. Period. End of discussion. If you really think that you're going to prove something to us on the street, you've got another thing coming. The only thing that riding like an asshole in the canyons proves is that, you, are the epitome of the hated sportbike rider. It is you that makes the rest of us look bad.

I think I speak for every responsible rider on CSC when I say that until you pull your head out of your ass with your MHM mindset, you are not welcome to ride with us. GTFO. Squid.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

Well said Chris.
    Owner and General Manager - Fun Center Cycles in Durango, CO

11 BMW S1000RR - Street - Lady on the street
    13 Kawi ZX6R - Track - Freak in the bed
    13 Triumph Daytona 675R - Wifes bike

2014 MRA 400 Production Class Champion

This guy enjoys provoking these responses out of everyone, and while I would never want to ride around him, I wouldn't blame him or anyone reading this from not wanting to ride the track with you people. Everyone is all about it being a track day and not a race yet everyone sure wants a speed contest to put badass in his place.
    And news flash, there is a lot more to motorcycling than going to the track. The track has actually gotten quite old to myself and others I have talked to. So preaching the track Gospel gets old. I am having as much fun on the street as I have on any closed repetitive loop. If a person enjoys track riding that is wonderful but pushing it on others and criticizing them for not falling in is BS

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

^^Absolutely, BadASS might not be someone you/we/me/whomever wants to ride with. He has a different point of view. Granted!!

But you guys are being really mouthy tonight. It's horrible.

Some enjoy the track, some don't. I love it, but I love the street too. Heck, I just like learning everything I can about everything.

But it's not for everyone. Let people ride in the environments they want to.

Holy cow, all he said was the track wasn't something he would enjoy. Geez guys!
    Last edited by 64BonnieLass; Fri Mar 27th, 2009 at 08:32 PM.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    I wouldn't blame him or anyone reading this from not wanting to ride the track with you people. Everyone is all about it being a track day and not a race yet everyone sure wants a speed contest to put badass in his place.
    And news flash, there is a lot more to motorcycling than going to the track. The track has actually gotten quite old to myself and others I have talked to. So preaching the track Gospel gets old. I am having as much fun on the street as I have on any closed repetitive loop. If a person enjoys track riding that is wonderful but pushing it on others and criticizing them for not falling in is BS
    Amen!

This guy enjoys provoking these responses out of everyone, and while I would never want to ride around him, I wouldn't blame him or anyone reading this from not wanting to ride the track with you people. Everyone is all about it being a track day and not a race yet everyone sure wants a speed contest to put badass in his place.

And you make a very good point, D. However, the idea that "I'm so badass, I ride a liter bike, I am a maniac in the canyons, blah blah blah" is one that's easily put into it's place by a humbling experience on the track. I for one, have learned the hard way that the street and the canyons are not the place to be proving how big one's cajones are. I understand that it's not all about trackdays either, but here we have a guy who comes in mouthing off about how good his "riding" abilities are on his "bad ass R1," and yet, he refuses to come prove said abilities at the safest and most legal place to do so.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for your ability to handle a machine on two wheels, and I think you know that. But I've seen you ride, both on and off the track - and never once have I heard you brag that you're better than the next guy.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

LoL I do believe you did chris.. You claimed your small bike could take down the liter bike on the track... Dont say you didnt say something when you did.. And I ride with tons of people and they know I put it down as I talk about it.. Only reason I came on here is because they have stopped riding as much and started to drink more and ride for chick factor.. I do still have guys I ride with and still put it down as well..

Thought I would come on here and see if there was more guys that are not affraid to ride the street... I know you and the only reason you wanna talk shit about us street riders who rip up the canyons is because you are affraid of death.. Thats cool everyone has there own likes and dislikes.. Yet I have not disrespected your wants to ride on the track.. Your the ones getting all twisted I love the street.

But then again its clear not all parents taught there childeren respect.

Enjoy your track days!
    www.myspace.com/Badassr1

2005 R1
    Graves Stacks
    Graves Full TI system
    Motec
    YEC cams
    and some more shiet!

Good comment Christopher.

I saw Sash make a comment about how he was a shit storm at one point in his life. But he's a great guy to ride with now. And a good person regardless.

I guess... I just hate reading such mean comments from people that I know are amazing and wonderful friends, riders, teachers.

I saw his comments too, I'm not blind, but maybe we can still all be friends and educate instead of obliterate. (yes, I like sunshine, puppies and rainbows)

I mean how many Southies got nailed for their stuntin skills. THOSE threads went on FOREVER. Yet maybe they are good people and they are certainly accepted here now after so many years.

And I will say, he's new here, and poppin off a little, but he's been trying to be a part of this forum. And moreover, he's tried to help somebody on this board. So good for him on that note.
    Last edited by 64BonnieLass; Fri Mar 27th, 2009 at 09:18 PM.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

What he said.

It seems like some of you have so much to prove to some guy you don't even know (although I don't know him either). Fact is, most riders don't really care how fast you are on the track or street. Most ride for fun and online egos are anti-fun so...
    "That which does not kill you only postpones the inevitable."

Quote Originally Posted by 64BonnieLass View Post

(yes, I like sunshine, puppies and rainbows)
    lol...I love u Ter!

07 GSXR 750
    07 GSXR 600 (RIP)

I have seen his type many times before. Hell, I was one in my 20’s. I did stuff that was not only illegal and dangerous to me and others but I went around and bragged about it, even have been arrested for it. He is nothing new.

This guy has no respect for riding, his machine or others. That is clear. No fear of death just means he doesn’t care about his own safely much less anyone else he rides with. He is the type that gives other riders the reputation that makes radio hosts think it is funny to open doors into us.

The one thing that changed my mind was when I started racing. Once I was racing I had no need to prove who I was on the street as this person obviously needs to.

MRA Racer No.427

Quote Originally Posted by 64BonnieLass View Post
    Good comment Christopher.

I saw Sash make a comment about how he was a shit storm at one point in his life. But he's a great guy to ride with now. And a good person regardless.

I guess... I just hate reading such mean comments from people that I know are amazing and wonderful friends, riders, teachers.

I saw his comments too, I'm not blind, but maybe we can still all be friends and educate instead of obliterate. (yes, I like sunshine, puppies and rainbows)

I mean how many Southies got nailed for their stuntin skills. THOSE threads went on FOREVER. Yet maybe they are good people and they are certainly accepted here now after so many years.

And I will say, he's new here, and poppin off a little, but he's been trying to be a part of this forum. And moreover, he's tried to help somebody on this board. So good for him on that note.
    I agree now some that were here as Trolls (ducduke79, Screwthecsc). BadassR1 helped me figure out what was going on with my jeep. If he was here as a troll I dont think he would have helped me like he did. Now i have gotten into these flame wars on other forums with people blowning up on me so I know what its like.
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

sorry to dissapoint you Terri but this guy just brought it out of me after 30 something mindless, selfcentered, egotistical posts.
    I'll back off now.
    To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by REPSOLSASH View Post
    sorry to dissapoint you Terri but this guy just brought it out of me after 30 something mindless, selfcentered, egotistical posts.
    I'll back off now.
    To each his own.
    Oh my god, I think I love you.

(sunshine, puppy dogs, rainbows, and SASH!!)

2005 SV650S Street