Thread: To the douche bag on 25 near colfax

To the douche bag on 25 near colfax

Blue bike, dark grey alpine stars jacket

Wow...

Doing wheelies to show off in front of me in bumper to bumper traffic is just fucking retarted. Show some self control before you kill somebody, or the chic riding with you.

I had to get away from you asap cuz I dont want you taking me out....So what do you do? You wait till you get aside me again and do a wheelie right next to me....

NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO RIDE NEXT TO ME.....YOUR GETTING MY FOOT. ASS MUNCH.....geezz, What a dick!

Senior Member Yearly Supporter gtn's Avatar

Re: To the douche bag on 25 near colfax

Quote Originally Posted by sugarrey View Post
    Blue bike, dark grey alpine stars jacket

Wow...

Doing wheelies to show off in front of me in bumper to bumper traffic is just fucking retarted. Show some self control before you kill somebody, or the chic riding with you.

I had to get away from you asap cuz I dont want you taking me out....So what do you do? You wait till you get aside me again and do a wheelie right next to me....

NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO RIDE NEXT TO ME.....YOUR GETTING MY FOOT. ASS MUNCH.....geezz, What a dick!
    This guy had a passenger?
    Gary
    08 CBR1000rr - Candy Dark Red/Metallic Silver

No but he was riding with another rider on a blue bike also, it appeared to be a female.

First out front at Bostons, now this. Seems like squid season is in full swing. There's a right place and time for this shit, this clearly was not.
    Last edited by asp_125; Sat May 30th, 2009 at 06:40 PM.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

seems that way. its unfortunate.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Nice. Hopefully the clown is reading this.

Good restraint on your part Rey, for not embedding your footprint into his gas tank, when he followed next to you, and did it a second time!

Hopefully he's just new to riding, and grows out of being a tool.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Hopefully he's just new to riding, and grows out of being a tool.
    Hopefully. Of course, I never grew out of being a tool.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King Nothing View Post
    Hopefully. Of course, I never grew out of being a tool.
    You are one of the kindest people I know.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Squid Season.
    Rider Season.
    Squid Season…
    Rider Season…
    Squid Season!
    Rider Season!
    Squid Season!!!
    Squid Season!!!
    Rider Season!!!
    I say it’s Squid Season..., Fire!

MRA Racer No.427

I think they should just stay confined to federal blvd. Squids that is.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Yeah, but we need Federal though.

They should stay confined to some undeveloped stretch of HW, out by the airport!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I concur with you all, but just board so figured I'd try and mix things up a little. Maybe hes just dyin to live, even if he is just livin to die? Maybe once you hit the age of 25+ your too scared to screw around on the streets, I mean if you can ride wheelies controlled enough through traffic you probably have the skills to prevent an accident screwin around in public like this, and maybe once you hit 25 you use tickets and possibility of injuring some one as an excuse to keep it legit on public roads to mask your fear?

I'm just shocked how anti-wreckless every one is on this site? owning these high powered race toyz.

I am 22 so in-between. Half my chemicles in me to want to wheelie at every stop light and red line every gear, but fear of cost of tickets, insurance or worse yet, hurting some one besides my self keeps me in check even by my self in secured areas I usually don't do more than 5-10mph over. (not sayin I don't screw around a little) but I havent had a traffic ticket since I was 17 (only 5 years I know but ya).

Definately sux havin some one impoze an put you and other biker in danger with out even knowin ya.
    ---2009 Buell 1125cr---

For the last time...I'm sick of saying this to people...it does not take "skill" to pull a wheelie. It takes some balls and some right wrist. I would never assume this asshat has the ability to see an accident coming let alone avoid one.

However, you did say in the beginning that you concur with everyone so good on ya.

umm... it does take some skill to ride a wheelie.
    You've Grown Quite Mangy Cat, But Your Grins' A Comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
    Maybe once you hit the age of 25+ your too scared to screw around on the streets, I mean if you can ride wheelies controlled enough through traffic you probably have the skills to prevent an accident screwin around in public like this, and maybe once you hit 25 you use tickets and possibility of injuring some one as an excuse to keep it legit on public roads to mask your fear?

I'm just shocked how anti-wreckless every one is on this site? owning these high powered race toyz.
    I'm 43 and am I too scared to screw around on the streets? Scared, No, Smart and wise enough to not act like a asshat on the streets Yes. Just because your the wheelie king doesn't mean your good enough to avoid that little old lady that pulls out in front of you. Wheelies on public traveled roads is just stupid and is going to do nothing but get people killed and bring more heat and hatred down on sportbike riders.

Yes I own a high powered race toy ...and I ride it where it was intended to be ridden ...On the track. Wheelies don't impress, want to see if you really have what it takes to ride one of these bikes, want to push yourself? Go to the track and give it a go.

// MRA #888 //
    Current Bikes: 2007 Triumph 675 (race) : 2009 Ducati 1198 : 2004 Yamaha YZ250F : 2011 Ducati 796 Monster (wifes)

If any of you want to see how to make a round tire square after about 6000 miles, call me.

Graphite....Nice way to put it. Yeah, this dipshit was just showing me that he was an absolute asswipe. Seriously, traffic was stop and go and it was bumper to bumper. He would pull a wheelie then have to put it down so he wouldnt hit the cars in front of him. Then I sped up to get away and he thinks its a game and speeds up to catch me.

Just a complete immature piece of shit.

This clearly was not the time nor place to be messing around. Definitely aggravates me seeing things like this. It is this type of person that exponentially increases a bad reputation for sportbike riders; Especially when an accident (for lack of a better term) follows.

It probably takes some skill to hold a wheelie, not much to pop one.

Anyway, knowing HOW and knowing WHEN/WHERE are two different things. This asswipe was so obsessed with his own ego masturbation that he did this in traffic without consideration of the consequences and how it would affect anyone else besides himself, if something should go wrong. Self centered and conceited. He probably had the skill, but definitely lacked the maturity that it takes to ride.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Maturity and common sense should be required criteria when purchasing a sportbike.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarrey View Post
    Maturity and common sense should be required criteria when purchasing a sportbike.
    If that were the case dealerships would be going out of business.
    "That which does not kill you only postpones the inevitable."

They are anyways....but for different reasons I guess. Stupid people gotta ride too

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
    Maybe once you hit the age of 25+ your too scared to screw around on the streets,
    Not sure if I'd call it fear so much as acquired wisdom. Read about enough stuff, watch it happen, etc and you learn what happens.

I mean if you can ride wheelies controlled enough through traffic you probably have the skills to prevent an accident screwin around in public like this, and maybe once you hit 25 you use tickets and possibility of injuring some one as an excuse to keep it legit on public roads to mask your fear?
    Wow. Wheelies do not = skill. Wheelies in traffic = stupidity. And everyone "has the skills to prevent an accident" right up until they don't, and then your world will change in a millisecond.

I don't mask fear, I just exhibit responsibility and a certain respect for what I'm doing. Yeah I could hurt others, yeah I could get tickets, yeah I could be stupid and kill myself one day. Just because we try to avoid these potential negative outcomes doesn't mean we are making excuses and masking our fear just cause we've reached some pre-defined "I'm too old for this shit" age of 25.

Not everyone is, we just try to recognize the right time and place for these things. With power comes responsibility, and the news is full of stories of people who forgot that even briefly.

Definately sux havin some one impoze an put you and other biker in danger with out even knowin ya.
    Agreed, that's inexcusable.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...