Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Yeah, Mitsubishi as a brand has officially pulled out of the US. They will have a couple dealers here and there more for service support and parts but as far as sales goes, they announced it a couple of years ago that they're done. Overseas and Latin America sales for them are doing super well so they're not done as a brand. Which Evo was it? The X? Cause if so man you were blessed not getting that piece of shit, those things suck beyond belief.
Would have been 2014, so it was the "X". The one I test drove had the dual transmission as they didn't have a manual and so glad in end I did not settle for a auto. When I drove the WRX and STI, I really liked how it drove way more than the Evo or RallyArt.....I had just had two Mitsubishi's before so wanted to take advantage of their "customer loyalty" discount. Bad customer service ruined it for me, but in end so glad.

P.S. Went with the WRX as I just felt too old looking in the STI with it's giant wing. Basically why I got top of the line WRX with the STI package.

See now you know why I was at the dealership within 15 minutes when they got the car I wanted....can't believe anything till you drive off with the car.