Thread: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member

Re: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I know you are just joking...but nope, even that didn't compare as last week's truck terrorist killing only killed 8.....18 short of the church assault rifle attack.
    http://nypost.com/2017/10/31/8-kille...terror-attack/

you keep saying assault rifle attack and I want to slap you. next thing you'll be saying is ghost gun. don't go full liberal.... no one goes full liberal...

here's a video to help you understand.

https://youtu.be/dAn_KdciO00

ps... I'm fucking with you about slapping you. don't get all angry. it was a joke. repeat... a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    you keep saying assault rifle attack and I want to slap you. next thing you'll be saying is ghost gun. don't go full liberal.... no one goes full liberal...

here's a video to help you understand.

https://youtu.be/dAn_KdciO00

ps... I'm fucking with you about slapping you. don't get all angry. it was a joke. repeat... a joke.
    Assault rifle is what they reported in news man...just going by that they said. Said he even had body armor.

I'll make you a fun bet then. We choose a FPS video game (I'd choose Killing Floor 2, but we can do COD). You start out with a handgun and I'll start out with an assault rifle (or rifle whatever) and see who gets more kills; same level/perks and all. It will prove that the better gun is going to make the difference. We can even switch and do the average. My bet is no way does a handgun out kill an assault rifle by evenly matched people.

Investigators confirmed Monday morning that they recovered a Ruger assault-type rifle at the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs and two handguns in Kelley's sport utility vehicle.

The rifle used by Devin Kelley was the Ruger AR-556, Texas Department of Public Safety Regional Director Freeman Martin said in a news conference.

Shooter’s weapon described as AR-15 variant <-click

Oh yeah, looks like a hunting rifle.....no way!

Technical names aside a 25 plus clip is what I mean vs what a handgun can hold . I assume fire rate as well not to mention accuracy

basically reading on this gun it is highly customizable and can be converted to mimic a auto
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jmnAkm8qqv0
    Last edited by bulldog; Mon Nov 6th, 2017 at 03:59 PM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

...Technical names aside a 25 plus clip is what I mean vs what a handgun can hold ....
    Now, I'm going to slap you for saying "clip". None of the MSRs use clips. They're magazines. You can thank Hollywood for the confusion...

Guns that use clips have the magazine as part of the body of the gun.

Guns that use magazines have a mag-well.

https://www.google.com/search?q=clip...=2560&bih=1345
    Last edited by Kim-n-Dean; Mon Nov 6th, 2017 at 05:01 PM.
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Now, I'm going to slap you for saying "clip". None of the MSRs use clips. They're magazines. You can thank Hollywood for the confusion...
    lol. Yeah I don't know a lot about guns. Just saying nobody uses that "Rifle" to hunt animals

i do know how to load my 9mm clip....or is it a magazine. Lol

lol. Yeah I don't know a lot about guns. Just saying nobody uses that "Rifle" to hunt animals

i do know how to load my 9mm clip....or it a magazine. Lol
    I don't hunt at all. I have no problem blowing Bambi away, I just can't stand the taste. Buy my tag and you can have the kill.

Anyway, I have a lot of high-power shit because I just like blowing shit up!
    Kim & Dean

Looks like we were both editing our posts at the same time. I posted a link to Mag vs Clip...
    Kim & Dean

Yeah Posting from iPhone and at gym with gloves on so all hard. Actually saw video said "mag" but was lazy

Gold Member

i do know how to load my 9mm clip....or is it a magazine. Lol
    want to try again?
    http://time.com/4390506/gun-control-...omatic-rifles/

the ar15 is an extremely popular firearm for many reasons. as you just said you don't know a whole a lot about guns, shouldn't you educate yourself on these things before you make statements about them? people who try to make statements about subjects they know little about usually can't make an honest decision about that subject because of their lack of information.

also our right to bear arms has nothing to do with hunting. not a single thing. it's about being the last line to protect a free state. I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist here buts let's get real. right now in our current political climate can you honestly tell me we have a trust worthy government? I'm sure you have been watching the news. you were a Burney supporter right? aren't you even a little upset how the Democratic side of our government rigged the election? can you honestly sit there and tell me when the shit hits the fan we are going to be perfectly safe? let's move away from from tyranny and let's just say we could never face an invasion on US soil because we are clearly too badass for either of those things to happen. let's put it in mother nature's hands.

https://gizmodo.com/what-would-happe...art-1724650105

what would happen if the lights turned off tomorrow? have you ever imagined the hell you would face if something like this ever happened? because it has.

this is not a new threat and the last time it happened the only real technology we had was the telegraph so it was that big of a deal. if that were to happen today it would destroy our countries. you folks living in major cities would be hit the hardest. have you ever looked into what happens when trucks stop delivering food and water? what happens when there is no fuel? shit cars won't even work because their computers are fried.

in the end it will be on you for your protection. sure a handgun works for defending a house against one person. it works great! but what happens when you aren't facing one person but five or six? you're going to be a perfect shot like in Hollywood? you will all of a sudden become Bruce Willis and go all lethal weapon on some fools?

it's about safety not hunting. protecting our loved ones.

do these shootings suck? yes. but are you seriously going to sit here and ask me to give up a tool like this to help make others feel safe? and it's a fake safe. banning a firearm isn't going to make anyone safer. not a single person. evil people want to hurt others. just a fact of life. the weapon they use now is much better than others they could choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    want to try again?
    http://time.com/4390506/gun-control-...omatic-rifles/

the ar15 is an extremely popular firearm for many reasons. as you just said you don't know a whole a lot about guns, shouldn't you educate yourself on these things before you make statements about them? people who try to make statements about subjects they know little about usually can't make an honest decision about that subject because of their lack of information.

also our right to bear arms has nothing to do with hunting. not a single thing. it's about being the last line to protect a free state. I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist here buts let's get real. right now in our current political climate can you honestly tell me we have a trust worthy government? I'm sure you have been watching the news. you were a Burney supporter right? aren't you even a little upset how the Democratic side of our government rigged the election? can you honestly sit there and tell me when the shit hits the fan we are going to be perfectly safe? let's move away from from tyranny and let's just say we could never face an invasion on US soil because we are clearly too badass for either of those things to happen. let's put it in mother nature's hands.

https://gizmodo.com/what-would-happe...art-1724650105

what would happen if the lights turned off tomorrow? have you ever imagined the hell you would face if something like this ever happened? because it has.

this is not a new threat and the last time it happened the only real technology we had was the telegraph so it was that big of a deal. if that were to happen today it would destroy our countries. you folks living in major cities would be hit the hardest. have you ever looked into what happens when trucks stop delivering food and water? what happens when there is no fuel? shit cars won't even work because their computers are fried.

in the end it will be on you for your protection. sure a handgun works for defending a house against one person. it works great! but what happens when you aren't facing one person but five or six? you're going to be a perfect shot like in Hollywood? you will all of a sudden become Bruce Willis and go all lethal weapon on some fools?

it's about safety not hunting. protecting our loved ones.

do these shootings suck? yes. but are you seriously going to sit here and ask me to give up a tool like this to help make others feel safe? and it's a fake safe. banning a firearm isn't going to make anyone safer. not a single person. evil people want to hurt others. just a fact of life. the weapon they use now is much better than others they could choose from.
    Hey I may not know a lot about guns, but I can clearly see a weapon like a AR-15 could easily be used to make a "assault".

We can look up the definition of assault:
    a :a violent physical or verbal attack
    b :a military attack usually involving direct combat with enemy forces
    • an assault on the enemy's air base

c :a concerted effort (as to reach a goal or defeat an adversary)
    • an assault on drug trafficking

As you can see the word has many meanings, so just because somebody tells me the technical term is not assualt, does not mean my opinion is it is a gun that could not create massive damage; as these shooting have proven. So yeah, you can go by technicalities that you know more about guns, but common sense goes a long way and if you feel a handgun can create the same "assault" as a AR-15, then so be it, but my common sense tells me that is BS.

The lights turn out....wow, sorry man, but I just don't worry about things like that. if it comes to it I am sure I can find a weak guy without his weapon and steal all of his....I got a buddy who has a arsenal, but is scared to death to get in a fist fight and would take a quick punch to own all his guns.....in that situation that is (me saving my family).

P.S. Whoever said anything about banning these guns....you always go to this and I never once have EVER said this! My point was that it clearly shows the more powerful the weapon, the more damage is going to be caused. I get there are responsible people who own these types of guns, and I have no problem with that, but in end we have created these guns that do make it easier for a crazy person to cause major damage.

Burney supporter???? What the h*ll you talking about man.....again you are getting me mixed up with someone else. Only person I ever defended was Obama. As for 2nd amendment, sorry bro, but something written in 1791 clearly could not see into the future of what guns would become, so it is hard to for me to take it all that serious. In 1791 they had single loading muzzle loaded musket guns right?
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Nov 7th, 2017 at 07:25 AM.

As for 2nd amendment, sorry bro, but something written in 1791 clearly could not see into the future of what guns would become, so it is hard to for me to take it all that serious. In 1791 they had single loading muzzle loaded musket guns right?
    So do you also think the 1st amendment only covers printing presses?

For the record, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun patented in 1718, so no it wasn't just single shot muskets.
    Blair
    2000 GSX750F, 2003 YZ450F, 2004 GSXR750, 2006 ZX-14
    2013 CBR500R, 2016 YZF-R6 - MRA #760

Burney supporter???? As for 2nd amendment, sorry bro, but something written in 1791 clearly could not see into the future of what guns would become, so it is hard to for me to take it all that serious. In 1791 they had single loading muzzle loaded musket guns right?
    The problem with this kind of thinking(as others have pointed out) is that, you now leave the entire constitution, specifically our Bill of Rights up for constant change and consideration. People would argue that the Constitution is a living document, with the ability to be changed as people see fit. However, if you start tampering with one "inalienable" right, then you can start tampering will all Rights.

I think that is one of the problems that progressives seem to forget. Sure, it's nice to have an all out "assault" on the 2nd Amendment. Yet, once you mention that the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th(you get the point) and so on can then be altered, then most progressives have a problem. They love their Freedom of Speech, while at the same time hating my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Can't have your cake and eat it too. If my rights are to be changed, then so must yours in order to keep it level and fair.

And since you pointed out the 13th and 14th and 19th Amendments, what if those were to be changed because of the same thinking you're no proposing over the 2nd Amendment? See you can't cherry pick the Constitution of the United States.

You mention that our Founding Fathers couldn't have possibly fathomed the kind of weaponry that we have today. But what if I told they actually did. What if I told that they envisioned that free men and women should have the right to firearms in order to remain free and from oppression by a tyrannical government??

Our Founding Fathers just spent 8 years fighting for a new nation, birthed from the ideas of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. A place where people are free from Kingly authority and from the authority of the Church. They spent 8 years fighting an oppressive and tyrannical government. They knew that at some point in our nation's future, we may have to do it again. Had it not been for everyday men taking a stand against King George, where would we be today?

So let me ask you this. After all our Founding Fathers and Framers of this country went through, in order to secure our free nation, bought and paid for with blood, determination, perseverance, and death. You're willing to trade in our freedoms and give up what that they so gladly laid down their lives for? You're willing to let our nation's Constitution, the document that grants you the freedoms you so value, be changed by those who so freely would give our rights and freedoms away? You're o.k. with people changing the "inalienable" rights that as an American you can enjoy everyday.

Why?? Because some people have been killed in mass shootings???

The fact that people have been killed in these mass shootings doesn't negate my rights, nor your rights, nor anyone's rights as Americans. People die, that's what we do. We all will face death at some point in our lives, whether by old age or other means. We live in an imperfect world.

If I were to perish tomorrow in some mass shooting event. I still wouldn't want gun control laws passed. I would want my belief in our country and our rights to live on. My life isn't worth people losing their Rights over. Neither is anyone else life. If our Founding Father's could lay down their lives so that our country could become something bigger, something better and something free. Then my life isn't worth anymore than their lives.

[I]"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers."
    - George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"To disarm the people...s the most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined..."
    - George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January 8, 1790

"Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of."
    - James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29, 1788

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country."
    - James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

^^^^^^^^^
    These are just a few quotes from our Founding Father's.

So you're telling me you know better than they? And, you're willing to entrust the legacy of this country to the buffoons in power now? To those who cry the loudest when a shooting happens? Those who want to control the populace by disarmament??

These men fought so that we could become a nation. 241 years later, we are tearing down their statues and pissing away the freedoms they so felt convicted to die for.

that's sad....

Last edited by The Black Knight; Tue Nov 7th, 2017 at 08:04 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."