Thread: yet another school shooting....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: yet another school shooting....

Call me old fashioned too, I miss the days when school kids had a disagreement, they'd settle it after school at the soccer field and kick the shit out of each other. They learned to resolve conflict or avoid it. With the new no bullying and zero tolerance policies the kids bottle up their anger inside until years later they snap like this. (Pure conjecture that this particular case is anything related, however)
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Quote Originally Posted by asp_125 View Post
    Call me old fashioned too, I miss the days when school kids had a disagreement, they'd settle it after school at the soccer field and kick the shit out of each other. They learned to resolve conflict or avoid it. With the new no bullying and zero tolerance policies the kids bottle up their anger inside until years later they snap like this. (Pure conjecture that this particular case is anything related, however)

Jason
    07 600RR
    07 Speed Triple -[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)] [/COLOR]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by asp_125 View Post
    100% agree!!!!!

School yard fights end in a few scratches and bruises instead of now with kids dead.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!