Nice to see Enea back. I honestly don't dare venture who will be at the front, just hope for some good, clean racing from all classes.

As far as MM's little last minute media deal, I gathered/sensed a little bit of tactics being played here. He has been warned by doctors that one more major crash and that could be the end of his career, without any doubt. That Honda is a nightmare at the moment and HRC doesn't seem to have grips on any clear answers because they're too busy measuring dicks and pointing fingers instead of finding answers, which is putting not only his career at stake but also their relationship as you can tell, it has soured vastly over the last year. Before, MM would jump at any chance at coming back no mattering what just to make HRC and Puig happy (as we saw after the 2020 Jerez accident oddly enough this being the Jerez round and this arises) but now older, and guess in a sense "wiser" in internal political racing bs, he now sees that HRC doesn't give two fucks about their riders and it is all about striking their egos. I believe that he is using this injury as an excuse to play the waiting game and one last card at, not risking injuring himself by overriding that bike since he knows he has no chance at the title and perhaps have one last shot at greatness on another manufacturer now that his contract his HRC is close to culminating. While Ducati just signed his brother and I don't want to fully say that they played the HRC card and used AM to maybe reel MM, HOWEVER the thought is in the back of many people's minds that although it wasn't he initial intent but with that circus tent about to come down, AM may just somewhat persuade MM into perhaps pondering at a manufacturer jump like all the greats before him. Just my take on things, obviously Puig and HRC aren't happy with his decision BUT well to be expected from those corporate types given I'm sure there is also pressure from Dorna to bring the golden media boy back as they're taking a hit on that end as well and HRC is losing credibility even with the Rins victory believe it or not. It all revolves around MM for HRC.