Thread: 2017/2018 Tacoma

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2017/2018 Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Yeah, Mitsubishi as a brand has officially pulled out of the US. They will have a couple dealers here and there more for service support and parts but as far as sales goes, they announced it a couple of years ago that they're done. Overseas and Latin America sales for them are doing super well so they're not done as a brand. Which Evo was it? The X? Cause if so man you were blessed not getting that piece of shit, those things suck beyond belief.
    Would have been 2014, so it was the "X". The one I test drove had the dual transmission as they didn't have a manual and so glad in end I did not settle for a auto. When I drove the WRX and STI, I really liked how it drove way more than the Evo or RallyArt.....I had just had two Mitsubishi's before so wanted to take advantage of their "customer loyalty" discount. Bad customer service ruined it for me, but in end so glad.

P.S. Went with the WRX as I just felt too old looking in the STI with it's giant wing. Basically why I got top of the line WRX with the STI package.

See now you know why I was at the dealership within 15 minutes when they got the car I wanted....can't believe anything till you drive off with the car.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Re: 2017/2018 Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Would have been 2014, so it was the "X". The one I test drove had the dual transmission as they didn't have a manual and so glad in end I did not settle for a auto. When I drove the WRX and STI, I really liked how it drove way more than the Evo or RallyArt.....I had just had two Mitsubishi's before so wanted to take advantage of their "customer loyalty" discount. Bad customer service ruined it for me, but in end so glad.

P.S. Went with the WRX as I just felt too old looking in the STI with it's giant wing. Basically why I got top of the line WRX with the STI package.

See now you know why I was at the dealership within 15 minutes when they got the car I wanted....can't believe anything till you drive off with the car.
    Yeah the Evo X was plagued with issues, the only last Evo worth a fuck was the IX, thing was nearly perfect. Yeah the limited WRX is cool man and it has juat a much cleaner look imo in comparison to the STi plus it's lighter and it has pretty much STi components for the most part. Your package on that car is pretty badass including the color, love that pearl white.

Quick update on my truck, so did reach Sully's friend Colleen and holy smokes talk about diligent and professional. I am very impressed how quickly she moved to attempt to find a truck for me and she did!!! Granted a bit more expensive than what I would have gotten the truck in SLC (just for you Nate ) but I don't care as she has surpassed all my expectations in a matter of an hour, insane dude. Working on the deal and we'll see what happens *fingers crossed*
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold