Just saw a video on motogp.com with some commentary from the three riders that crashed together. And I have to say, kind of surprised by Dovi's comments. He more or less is blaming Lorenzo and Pedrosa for the incident. He blames Pedrosa for going in to fast and trying to take advantage of the position. Then blames Lorenzo for not having more information on this pit board letting him know he had more than one rider behind him. Kind of disappointed from him not taking more ownership in that crash.

At my work we do a "5 Why's" when an incident happens. Which basically works like, Q. Why did you crash? A. crash Lorenzo took me out, Q. Why did Lorenzo crash you out?? A. because he collided with Dani, and it sent him back into me. Q. Why did or what caused Lorenzo to collide with Dani causing the crash?? (by time you get to the answer of questions 3 or 4 is where usually you find the answer of why an incident or accident happens) A. Because I blew my braking points and went into the corner with too much speed and couldn't stop. Q. Why did you not stop in time?? A. Because we're racing. Q. Why are you racing?? A. cause that's what I'm paid to do.

That's how a typical 5 Why's would go down with my company involving an incident. The whole premise behind it, is to get some accountability and ownership from the culprit or culprits involved with an incident. It's also a way to source out just what and where things went wrong.

Have to say, I think Dovi losing the championship lead, clouded his ownership in this incident.

Now, what Dovi didn't wasn't exactly wrong and happens all the time in racing. Rider B. blows a corner attempting to pass Rider A., thus Rider A. whom he passed retakes Rider B. again. Happens all the time.

What caused or was the catalyst for the crashes, was Dovi blowing the corner. It then had a chain reaction effect on the two behind him. Lorenzo corrected his line as he went a little wide, but didn't expect Dani there, and Dani was just going through as he thought those two both blew the corner.

What we have is a racing incident, but it was caused by Dovi's actions...

p.s.
BTW, this is my fourth post in a row. What happened?? Everyone just quit watching MotoGP?