Nice place is on the Poudre, I can't remember what its called, but I stop there every time, you can make a killer loop. It is something, springs and resort. Kind of a drifters place. Also there is a nice spot called Drifters, right at the near Gould as you are about to head into Walden. Take 125 South and there is a great road to open up a bike. You will end up in Grandby, head West and on 40 Past Kremmling, and you can stop at the Rocky Mountain Bar and Grill. Also a drifters spot, killer wings and cheap as hell beer. After that, head about 10 miles west and turn south at the Kremmling reservoir. Fresh pavement and a rode that turns itself into knots(not saying the number). Once you are down from there, you will end up at a junction. head south towards Wolcott and there is a great spot to eat next to I-70 called the Wolcott Yacht Club. Loop is long around 450 miles. But only maybe 90 miles is a straight line. Depending what way you take, there are some nice roads around vail and stuff but that only adds to the pain in your butt.